Friday, January 27, 2012

Battling Depression

     Whenever I get down, or whenever I talk to someone that feels depressed or just upset about their life situation I am reminded of a quote that I read some time ago. This quote put everything into perspective for me and caused me to think about how we should view things around us.

Doesn't that change your perspective a little. Knowing that no matter who you are there is always someone that looks up to you, that wants you around, and that would miss you if you were gone. Think about that a little! You are you for a reason. Your situation may not be what you would like or what you imagined, but don't give up! Prepare yourself to do better. To become the person that you know you can be. There are things that you alone can do in this world! Don't forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment